Difference between revisions of "Portal:Props"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 12:12, 29 March 2011
The Rockypedia Props Portal
Stuff to throw or otherwise interact with at the show...rice, prop kit gear, Medusa walls...
How to build a collapsible tank, reprinted from Crazed Imaginations #103. Article by Marty Roberts.
Here is where we will have portal-specific content
Audience Participation Props
- Water Guns Banned some places, fine at others. Ask first.
- Lighter or Flashlight. Note that many theaters do not allow lighters due to the risk of fire.
- Noise Makers
- Rubber Gloves
- Confetti Used instead of rice at some theaters. Banned at others since it turns into concrete when doused with water.
- Toilet Paper
- Party Hats
- Hot Dogs Not allowed anywhere. Find out why.
- Playing Cards
- Condoms ...hey, you never know.
Other things you might be interested in...
http://www.rockyhorror.com/participation/proplist.php - a humorous guide with art by Phil deJean
https://www.facebook.com/ShadowcastProps - a page on building props on Facebook.
(Go to Photos; each Album is a project, with varying levels of directions - some are included; some are step by step, and some just show photos / details, which could probably be recreated by someone technically competent.)