The Rockypedia Costuming Portal
Welcome to the Costuming Portal!
Check out Columbia's Closet. Maintainer Mina Smith not only sells costumes and custom embroidered patches, she posts costume research photos and provides free patterns in various sizes (noncommercial use only, please). This site won Mina the BOSS Award at the 2010 Atlantic City convention.
Here is where we will have portal-specific content
Other things you might be interested in...
- http://www.homeofhappiness.com/fabric/ Source for correctly-colored multicolored sequin fabric for Columbia bustiers, commissioned by fans, for fans. Thanks to Kim Shafer and Larry Viezel for making this possible...
- http://www.cosmosfactory.org/gallery/imageFolio.cgi?direct=Rocky_Horror/Hi-Res - Cosmo maintains a trove of high-res grabs from the BluRay (don't ask how). Very clear; not, sadly, in movie order for some reason.
- http://www.cosmosfactory.org/rocky_horror_costume_images.shtml - Cosmo's videograbs from the days of video, specifically for those doing costume work. I usually go here for the grabs of shoes and other hard-to-find items. Nowhere near as clear as the DVD (technology has moved on)...but boy, they're handy when you just have to know what Brad's loafers look like and can't be bothered with sorting through pages of BluRay grabs.
- http://pics.livejournal.com/deadbetty/gallery/000074bg?.view=grid - A posting of nearly frame by frame screencaps from the film. I can't say we approve, but it's very handy for reference.
- The RHPS Costuming group on LiveJournal. Fan forum. Occasionally still frequented by the hardcore but now mostly useful as an archive.
- http://www.rockyhorror.org/forum/cps - the Rockyhorror.org Costumes, Props, and Sets forum